What do we do?
These are the steps:
Call this phone number: 786-1212
- When you phone we will ask you a few questions.
- We will set a date to meet to talk about what you can do now and what you need help with.
- Together we decide if classes or tutoring is best for you. This may take time, as we have waiting lists.
- If tutoring is the answer, the tutor will phone you and set a time to meet.
- You will meet your new tutor in our office. We will be there, too. The three of us will talk. The two of you will get to know each other.
- The three of us will plan how to help you.
- You and your tutor will set up a time and day to meet every week.
- If classes are the answer, our Program Manager will outline the hours, and the expectations. Classes are held at our offices, currently only on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.